Part Time Finance Manager
Please note: Applications without a cover letter explaining what skills and experience you can bring to the role will not be considered.
Part Time Finance Manager required to take full responsibility for all financial functions in a small, vibrant, sustainable energy consultancy based in Central Birmingham.
Location: Currently Solihull Town Centre (no on-site parking) relocating close to Snow Hill Train Station in the second quarter of 2019
Closing Date: Friday 15th March 2019
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied role with responsibility for performing a wide range of finance duties.
- Day to day bookkeeping, invoicing, accounts payable, salary & expenses processing and credit control
- Producing VAT returns and year-end financial statements for multiple statutory entities
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Production of monthly management accounts for the Executive Committee
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or qualified by experience
- The ability to work accurately and autonomously
- Proficient knowledge of using Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Possess confident, friendly and professional communication skills
Hours: The role is offered on a part-time basis (maximum of 21 hours per week) preferably over three days although there is some flexibility.
Package: The role is paying a salary of £40,000 (full-time equivalent) with excellent holiday allowance and benefits.
How to apply: Please apply with a covering letter and CV by 12:00 Friday 15 March 2019 to Patricia Webster email: firstname.lastname@example.org