Marketing and Communications Graduate
Location: Solihull Town Centre, West Midlands
Closing Date: 14 September
Package: Competitive + benefits and 23 days annual leave
Ecuity Consulting LLP is a growing consultancy specialising in strategy, regulation and policy affecting the sustainable energy sector. Our team brings together individuals from across different backgrounds and disciplines who are passionate about the projects we undertake to tackle climate change, improve air quality and ensure that policy enables a smooth transition to a low carbon economy. Our clients include energy suppliers, global manufacturers and the cleantech investment community.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Graduate to support with our communications strategy and social media focused campaigns. This is a starting position that provides a great opportunity for exposure and career development within a growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and will be able to communicate our messaging to a diverse energy, sustainability and politics audience.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, plan and create campaigns for social media across multiple platforms
- Article, blog and technical writing
- Promoting the company and key commercial clients through the various social media sites
- General marketing/ PR on behalf of Ecuity and our clients
- Assisting the marketing manager with various tasks:
- PR – draft press releases
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Design of infographics, documents and flyers
- Update and improve the company website
- Analytics – analyse and report data with Google Analytics
- General administrative duties, answering the phone, email queries
Skills and experience:
- Good understanding of writing and managing social media content and in-depth understanding of all key social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good MS Office skills
- English, Marketing or Journalism Degree preferred but not essential
- Understanding of SEO preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of digital marketing /PR preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of graphics software (ID, AI, PS) preferred but not essential
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Enthusiastic, articulate, hardworking with an acute eye for detail
- An interest in the sustainability agenda is a plus
Working at Ecuity
Ecuity has a strong team ethos and provides a fun and fulfilling working experience. Personal development is at the centre of our philosophy and the successful candidate should anticipate considerable exposure, working in a growing team and with senior figures within business and government.
How to apply
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 17:00 14 September.
The starting date for this position is negotiable.
NB: APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVERING LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Candidates without a degree but with equivalent experience will be considered.
This role is initially a 6 months fixed term contract, with the likelihood of extending the contract or transitioning to a permanent position.